Health & Safety
Your safety – and ours – is key to how we work for you.
- Health and Safety underpins everything we do at Corrie Construction.
- We provide a working environment that is safe and healthy for all our employees and anyone else who might be affected by what we do.
- For each contract, we carry out risk assessments on every part of the process and we ensure that the working environment, equipment and systems of work meet the highest standards.
- Everyone at Corrie Construction receives industry-standard Health and Safety training according to his or her individual needs. This is backed up by regular health and safety advice, site briefings and toolbox talks.
- Our employees know that they are personally responsible for working in a safe manner – and that they must be aware at all times of how their actions may affect others. Above all, we emphasise the need to work with common sense and good judgement.
You can read our full Health and Safety Policy here.